Lois Tullo, Executive in Residence, Global Risk Institute
Kerry Reinke, Chief Risk Officer, Canadian Division & Group Head, Enterprise Risk, Manulife
Gary Wuschnakowski, Director, Enterprise Risk, Capacity & Assurance, Office of the Provincial Controller, Treasury Board Secretariat, Government of Ontario
Paul Weitzmann, Senior Policy Coordinator, School Board Business Support Branch, Capital & Business Support Division, Ministry of Education, Government of Ontario
Brian Geiger, Vice President, Enterprise Risk, RBC Capital Markets
Steven Richards, Director, Business Planning & Enterprise Risk Management, CPPIB
Emerging Risks Roundtable & Working Session
In this session we will give you an opportunity to work with and discuss the challenges that emerging risks pose to your organization.
We will review the inter-relationships of these risks and help you further develop how your organization addresses these risks. During the day you will have had the opportunity to hear from experts in their field on emerging risks, how they have affected their organizations, and how they have addressed these challenges. Come ready to discover how to integrate those perspectives and knowledge of your organization using a systematic framework that integrates organizational strategy and risk management. This session will be facilitated by a group of experts in emerging risk that are currently responsible for addressing emerging risks in their organization.
- 10 minutes: Introduction to GRAFT and emerging risk
- 10 minutes: How organizations are addressing emerging risks
- 20-30 minutes: Emerging risk representatives
- 10 minutes: Round table working session
– Prioritization of risks for their organization – top 5 risks and top 5 trends based upon urgency and impact
– Identification of one correlation for their organization that is significant
– Link of implication back to their organizational strategy